How Customers Are Giving Brands The Edge Through Playing A Direct Part In Product Development
James Rostance speaks with Benjamin Moncrieffe at C Space about customer-driven growth: brands working in partnership with customers to create better, more desirable and significantly more marketable products.
- The advantages of brands working with customers to create new products and improve existing ones
- How to help brands develop products that are perfectly tailored to the customer needs
- How to understand, work, and interact with customers to co-create products and ultimately drive growth
- Customer centricity as an important part of marketing
- Growth, value and social responsibility in partnerships between customers & brands