A New School of Marketing
James Rostance speaks with Ritchie Mehta at the School of Marketing about his mission to fix the greatest current irony in marketing, which is that the industry is failing terribly to market itself as a career option to students at school.
- Why the School of Marketing was created and what is its purpose
- Range of career paths within the marketing industry
- Leading Insights for new marketing career options
- How the SOM plans to inspire future generations of marketeers.
- Online and Offline learning to lear what skills are required to be successful in marketing.
James specialises in producing video case studies. He is a three-time published author in video production and marketing. He founded Story Hero to provide a complete video case study production service.