Adapting Your Approach For Winning Customers & Delivering Your Service
So you can ignore the hystericals who are screaming STOP SELLING.
Stopping is wrong, but adapting is right.
But how does a B2B agency sell itself?
You’ve got to do something, but HOW should you adapt?
Joining me on the show toady will be Adam Graham who specialises in helping B2B marketing agencies to create authentic and differentiating brand stories so that they can attract the right type of clients and build a consistent pipeline.
So his advice and guidance is exactly what B2B agency owners and management teams need right now.
And Adam will give you a detailed breakdown of how you as a B2B agency can succeed in helping B2B businesses, at a time when your services are needed now more than ever.
- Adapting how you communicate
- Re-discovering and connecting to your personal and business vision
- The fear/perception of sales and what the barriers could be
- Acting like a brand – how do you add authenticity and personality to your story
- Accountability and Ownership
- New business as a game – the phycological battle amid COVID-19
- Mindset and skills required to be good at sales
Get the link to watch!
Emailed to you before the live show starts at 11:30am, plus a link to watch the replay just in case you miss it.