Future-Proofing Marketing: How Businesses Should Take Advantage Of 'The Perfect Storm'
James Rostance speaks with Kevin Joyner at Croud Inc about future-proofing marketing.
The competitive advantages for businesses to re-position and reassess their aims within the industry through significant changes to their products and communication schemes in light of the the so called ‘Perfect Storm’.
- The evolution of the role of data in law and culture
- How technology can be used in advertising for businesses as well as consumers
- The opportunity for the very best products to be also services and subscriptions
- What the ‘Perfect Storm’ is and how it affects businesses
- How marketing can be used as a service to sustain relationships between brands and customers
- How can marketing be future-proofed
- How investments in first-party data can be useful to businesses